Name : NATIONAL CARE CENTRE - UGANDA
1. Residential care; Assessment, detoxification and primary counselling.
90 days patient care program guided by the 12 steps of AA or NA.
2. Aftercare program: Continuous support for discharged clients.
3. Outreach Program: for community awareness and prevention of substance abuse and its effects and HIV/AIDS, bringing services nearer to the people,
4. Training: Empowering counsellors and other professionals in substance abuse management skills - Access to Health care.
Contact : 256772674013
City : Kampala
Country : Uganda
Address : Kakande Zone, Katuso-Buziga P.O Box 25210 Kampala Uganda, East Africa. Tel: +202-663328; +256-772-674013; +256-772-613832 or
- – DOCTORS
- – HOME CARE NURSES
- – PHARMACISTS
- – NUTRITIONISTS
- – LAB SCIENTISTS
- – PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS (PA)
- COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGISTS ( COUNSELORS)